Industrial & B2B Online Marketing & Advertising
One area that TopSpot specializes in is integrated business to business internet strategy and website development for industrial manufacturers, distributors and service providers. We work with hundreds of companies ranging from small machine shops to Fortune 500 firms all over the world.
Our team has over 20 years of industrial internet marketing experience in helping small to mid-sized manufacturers, distributors and service companies with strategic B2B online marketing plans to help grow their business. We realize the need for our industrial clients to establish an online presence both through industrial internet advertising and relationships through industry-specific destination sites.
TopSpot understands the B2B online marketplace, and most importantly, how your potential customers, engineers or industrial buyers are utilizing the internet more today than ever to search for new suppliers and partners.
Our approach with industrial customers focuses on implementing analytics solutions so our customers can truly measure what they are getting. There are many traditional forms of industrial advertising that may not be delivering the results they once did. Many of our customers continued to spend money in areas that were not delivering results until we were able to provide the information that gave them a clear understanding on what was really producing. We not only look at what is delivering the conversions (leads), but also evaluate the quality of these leads.
We are a part of the manufacturing community. Manufacturing associations we are members of:
- The Technology & Manufacturing Association
- The National Association of Manufacturers
- The Michigan Manufacturers Association
- San Antonio Manufacturers Association
We customize an industrial integrated web marketing strategy that can include:
- Paid search management
- Search Engine Optimization
- Website Architecture, Design & Development
- Catalog Data Solutions' 3D catalogs and configurators integration
- Mobile Site Development & Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Tracking & Analytics including phone call tracking
- Online Directory Placement & Evaluation
- Post Conversion Behavior – how your sales team is handling your opportunities
Contact TopSpot Today
to speak with a member of our sales team to discuss your website strategy or call us today at 866.952.7200